- Choose from the Kill-a-Watt's four settings to monitor your electrical usage
- Monitor your electrical usage by day, week, month, or year
- Features easy-to-read screen
- Electricity usage monitor connects to appliances and assesses efficiency
- Large LCD display counts consumption by the kilowatt-hour
- Calculates electricity expenses by the day, week, month, or year
- Displays volts, amps, and wattage within 0.2 - 2.0percent accuracy
- Compatible with inverters; designed for use with AC 115-volt appliances
Platform: Windows 7
Empowers You to Save Hundreds on Electric BillsElectricity bills are rising. Now you can cut down on costs and find out what appliances are actually worth keeping plugged in. Simply connect these appliances to the Kill A Watt, and it will assess how efficient they really are. The large LCD display counts consumption by the kilowatt-hour, the same as your local utility. You can calculate your electrical expenses by the day, week, month, even an entire year. Also check the quality of your power by monitoring voltage, line frequency, and power factor. Now you will know if it is time for a new refrigerator or if that old air conditioner is still saving you money. Kill A Watt can help you reduce your power bill and will help find power-wasting appliances so you are able to decide whether it is worth keeping them plugged in. For standard 115 VAC appliances only, 15 amps maximum, 125 VAC maximum.
Find Out How Much Electricity You're UsingThe U.S Department of Energy reports that 20% of our electric bills come from items that are left plugged in when they are not in use, or items that are in standby mode. With the Kill A Watt P4400 we can monitor the energy eaters in our homes and cut down our electric bills at the same time. Plug whatever item you want into the device and it will tell you the efficiency of that item by displaying the kilowatt per hour. This device will help you determine which items are costing you the most to run. The Kill A Watt also calculates voltage, line frequency, current, and power factor. You can calculate your electric bill before you even receive it from the electric company.
Test The Quality of Your Home's Power
But measuring appliance consumption is just the tip of the iceberg. Because it can monitor voltage (Volt) and line frequency it can also test if an outlet is working, or evaluate the quality of the electrical power provided by your utility company. It can detect voltage drop
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.3 x 2.2 inches